Thursday, June 14, 2012

One of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.


Dear friends as you know one of my hobbies is traveling and taking photographs of the places I visit. I think our country is wonderful and it has a lot of beautiful places we should visit. The picture I have attached was taken in Quilotoa. It is a tourist place located in the Cotopaxi province, near the town of Zumbahua.  This caldera was produced after a volcanic eruption about 800 years ago. Tourists can take a five-hour walk around the caldera whose diameter is about nine kilometers or they can also hike down the caldera and hike back up the 400 meter vertical ascent. The view is amazing! So, next time you have the chance to travel, go to Quilotoa!

3 comments:

  1. It is nice to see that you came to my Province Teacher....I think I have been there once in my life...I guess . I hope that youll visit another wonderful places that are all around here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iván,

    I agree, your province and all our country have wonderful places to visit. I've been to Quilotoa twice and I've enjoyed walking and taking photos there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful place, I didn't know that it is located in Cotopaxi. I'd like to go there soon.There is no question that our country is very rich and beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete