Friday, June 15, 2012

The most beautiful place I have ever visited

GUAYAQUIL



    Do you like beautiful beaches, amazing landscapes and the warm weather? Well, I was in Guayaquil city a year ago, I went there because I was in a familiar tour, so I visited some touristic places from Guayaquil such as: "El Cerro Santana" that is a nice neghborhood that has many upstairs for tourists to walk getting in a church with a nice space in teh top of the mountain, there I could observe a nice lanscape of the whole city. Also, I visited "El Malecon", it is a beautiful place where I could see many attractions such as malls, ships where I took some photos, there was also a dinosaurs park and some other nice points to see in "El Malecon ", there is also "El monumento de los Libertadores" which honors to Simon Bolivar and San Martín. The food of this city was delicious because it is prepared with seafood. So, if you want to visit a city where you spend a good time, visit Guayaquil, you will not regret! 

6 comments:

  1. Guayaquil is a beautiful city where you can do many exciting things and of course the beaches are wonderful! It is good to live in Ecuador and visit its wonderful cities and places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Guayaquil city and I really like it. But the mosquitoes are really annoying and sometimes they are the reason for do not go there. I have visited few years ago because I have to the doctor there, so I was sick and I couldn't visited all the places that you mention. I hope to have the opportunity to visit all those places and get fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totaly agree with you my dear clasmate, since ecuador has many touristic places to visit specially guayaquil city, here you can find a variety of activities you can do such as: to visit the Malecon 2000, get up El cerro de Santa Ana, visit its beautiful beaches and much more you can do there. As a conclution, i would tell that guayaquil s one of the most beautiful places that Ecuador has. You shoul visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love Guayaquil because most of my family live there, and when we go to visit them, we have a lot of fun. We go to different places and the food is very delicious. I really love the weather and going by boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ivan, Guayaquil is one of the most important cities in Ecuador. It has many touristic places to visit and their beaches are really georgeous. Also, the food is really delicious and everybody wants to know Guayaquil.

    ReplyDelete