Thursday, June 14, 2012

THE BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER VISITED

                                                     THE BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER VISITED


Coca is a wonderful place that I visited in Ecuador. In this place you can do several interesting things such us: go canoeing along Napo River, go fishing and enjoy the jungle scenery along the stream side. Also, food is deliscios there.
Today, it’s still not the most attractive city, Coca has become an essential hub for the serious eco-tourist. It provides access to a great number of ecological lodges, such as Yachana, Pañacocha, Sani and Yuturi Lodges, as well as Yasuní, a National Park and UNESCO International Biosphere Reserve that encompasses nearly one million hectares of pristine primary rainforest.
I think this is the best place to visit because You can get relaxed there and enjoy the natural environment.

5 comments:

  1. Patricia,
    It is really nice to know that you have had the opportunity to visit such a beautiful place. I wish I could go there one day. I really love to travel around Ecuador, but sometimes I do not have enough time to do it. You are really lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your ideas because it is a beautiful place. It is perfect to get relax specially because it is sorrounded by a lot of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to travel around my country because it has many amazing places that we can visited .I like Coca place. It has a fresh air.In additon, we can do many acivities where we can enjoy with our family,friends .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that coca is very nice place to visit because in this place people can share with nature without of need to leave of Ecuador.The most important thing is that people can relax in this place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place is really comfortable. I like its wheather and the type of food that they use to prepare. Ecuador has a lot interesting places that we can know. I´ m so glad to live here because we have the opportunity to visit and appreciate the beautiful places that exist.

    ReplyDelete