Thursday, June 14, 2012

THE MOST BEAUTIBUL PLACE I HAVE VISITED


THE MOST BEAUTIBUL PLACE I HAVE VISITED









Do you imagine what is to live in Rio de Janeiro? Two years ago I had the opportunity to travel to Brazil. When I got there I arrived to Sao Paulo, but where I spent the most part of my time was in Rio de Janeiro. Rio de Janeiro is located in the South east of Brazil, and I consider this city as one of the most beautiful places I have visited. Also, its food, beaches, landscapes and the warm weather make of this city unique in the world. Feijoada is a typical dish that contains a lot of beans and pork meat, this dish is accompanied by Guarana that is the favorite soda drunk by people in Rio. In addition, Copa Cabana and Barra da Tijuca are the most common beaches visited by cariocas that is the nick name of people who was born in Rio. Also, a lot of tourists arrive to Rio especially on February to celebrate the Carnival from Rio that is the Biggest in the world.





4 comments:

  1. Andrés,
    I have never been to Brazil, but it must be a really nice country to visit. You must have had a good time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that razil is one of the most beatiful countries in south america and all around the world...I belive that you enjoy it hermano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brazil is a wonderful place to visti on vacations. I hope to go there some day and learn the language by acquiring it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a reporter from fox chanel that was about Sao Paulo taht is a esculture that was made by a lot of people in the top of the mountain and actually some fans of this Jump clim the sculture and clean his arms and head. Those things is according a notice report that I saw four months ago. The was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete